Andament Group is involved in the construction of nearly all infrastructure sectors in the society: from the production and distribution of energy to traffic and the processing of water.
Andament Group Ltd. is a corporation, which operates in all areas of the infrastructure sector. Its operations have been divided into five companies, which all operate in different sectors. Andament Group is a privately owned family business, whose headquarters is located in Kalajoki and their area of operation covers the whole of Finland and northern Sweden. The group’s chairman of the board is Maija Bertula.
- Energy construction: Wind parks, Solar and nuclear energy, Hydrothermal power plants
- Traffic routes: Roads, streets and bridges, Construction of railroads and harbours, Measurement of traffic flows and quality
- Industrial construction: Water supply and waste treatment plants, Commercial and industrial buildings, Steel and concrete structures, Mineral aggregates
- 5 Subsidiary companies
- Total turnover of all subsidiaries over 100 million euros
- Total number of employees (Subsidiaries and associated companies) 300
- 12 locations across Finland
- Offices in Finland and Sweden
Andament Group has the highest possible credit rating.
Browse our brochures
Andament Group – Developer of the Infrastructure Sector
Andament Group in Brief
Our goal is that every customer is satisfied with our operation. Our Personnel and affiliates understand the importance of high quality and take responsibility for the quality of their work. We set goals to ourselves and measure regularly their successfulness so that we can serve our clients better and more efficiently.
We are members of Infra ry, Rakentamisen Laatu ry (RALA) and Perheyritysten liitto. We use company-specific quality measurement system, which is approved by RALA. The group uses ISO9001-, ISO14001-, OHSAS- and ISO 18001 – quality certification system. We are also members of Tilaajavastuu.fi-service.
Check out job opportunities directly from the companies web sites: